Monday, December 5

My 25th birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooo!! The party of the YEAR occured yesterday. i swear i'm not kidding. it was LIVE. i am truly an underground celebrity (as my frnd called me). All my friends were out with me at the beach yesterday. my bday gon gon was on 28th of nov (last week monday) but couldnt do much during d week. The party started from like 4pm and i dint leave there till 10:30 pm!! and dats cos there's work today if not ehn, wud have prolly pulled an all nighter. Any ways all my close frnds came out and partied badlly. pple were sweating as if they were swimming. all soaked up n shit. My colleagues sef came out to party..pple dat always look all serious during the week..lol. I'm so grateful for my girls that helped with the cooking and ensuring that everyone had enuff to eat n drink (Feyi, Kachi, Wura, Busayo, Funmi, Yewande) it was just simply amazing! didnt want it to end.

As usual u know me...plennny Photoss :D

nike n hot ewa

bimz


seun (d law)

kachiii (omo ibo)

wuraaa
yetty


doyin



cg

Laide (greg)
gbemi

megaaann

faith n meg

tommy
larry

ndy n bimz

me n becky



chinedu

chinedu n wura
debz

dapo n chineye

me n moz




doyin n (forgotten his name)
chalooo

bookie (malia hair)


me n funmi

me meg n honeybum

yayyyy!
me n debz

yooooo

me n honeybum
me n mahmud

me nnamz n ify

chinedu n wura
me n malik
ahhhh dat was exhausting! i wanna go to d beach everryday!!

Roman!

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a ball! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tunrayo, why am i not in dis album? oya copy nd paste ma picture ryt now...lol. nyway, i had fun wiv u guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE ARE ROCKSTARS AND WE PARTIED LIKE ONE! I CAN STILL FEE THE RUSH!!!

    AWESOMEST PARTY OF THE YEAR

    Sugar Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mahogany it was tooo much fun i tell u.

    @Bubu u came late na so i no snap u :(

    @Fayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! lol u got dat right

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tunmama- This is unfair-ity (if there is a word like that). Like Martha said- imagine the groove and u dint even hint us on blogger.....about ur party Lol. Just kidding. Happy Birthday darl!

    ReplyDelete