Wednesday, December 29

Angela's World: Dear Future Husband

Interesting piece i saw on a blog and its something i cud have typed myslef, so i love it so much!



Dear Future Husband

As i'm looking on the inside.
I see the breaks, tears, and rips. Not sure where they came from.
Just knowing they need to be fixed. From guy to guy. Hurt to hurt.
I'm beginning to wonder if i'm even fit for this.
I cant seem to find where I fit right in. Most guys are great when you meet them , but after a few weeks its a new story.
I know i'm not perfect , but I don't ask for much.
I want to be love respected and honored. I need to feel I to matter.
Perhaps I'm just a handful. A little too much of one for these guys now days.
I demand too much maybe. i've sat back and let a guy control and i lost myself in the middle of it all
I promised myself id never do that again. its almost like I cant find the perfect guy for me.
What seems to be perfect changes in minutes. I want to feel happy for the rest of my life.
Not because of a guy ,but because i want to be happy.
I don't know if you can fully give a guy what he needs or wants , but I know when the time is right prince charming will sweep me off my feet.
I can truly say that gifts and flowers don't completely make me happy.
I need to find joy in a males emotions.
I love so hard when i love a man. Dear man whoever you are out there. Wherever you are I love you. For i'm your future wife, and I want to marry you. I want to fulfill what it is that you need from a wife. I'd never cheat on you, id never make you feel uncomfortable. Well at least id try my hardest.
I know there's no such thing as perfection but for you i want to be that.. I want to be that perfect wife. Hopefully one day ill fill those shoes.
I'm into love and fairy tales, but i'm not into a forced one that maybe after all was just in my mind.
I guess you sold me thoughts of you that i thought were true.
I learned along the way that maybe i don't know all of you.
Your an amazing guy, but there's just some things you do that confuses me.
Things that hurt me. You openly do on purpose, and then admit it was dumb. Please don't be sorry with me if your not sorry. I'm woman enuff to accept that you feel different and we don't agree.
Its not right to just appease me with those i'm sorry words. I know I fall deep so quickly. Maybe thats bad. I jump in head first so excited because I think i've found the one. But perhaps i'm a fool. I just want God to lead me in the right direction. Dear husband , wherever you are i'm your wife and i cant wait till we meet.
love truly my heart and soul....

Angela Simmons ( Open Dairy 2010)



here is the link to the post: http://thehiphopprincess.blogspot.com/2010/12/dear-future-husband.html




kissesss,
Tunmama

No comments:

Post a Comment