Thursday, November 4

Jay Z!! love of my rap life!!!

Hi!! ok i'm still very excited so forgive me if i post rubbish, but now i just want to talk about jay z...

He is just sooo amazing. i dunno where to start from , but i love every single thing he raps about. he raps sooooo deep! People talk about Illuminati blah blah, but i really don't give a sh*t bout all dat. me I'm listening to music and enjoying the beat and tryin to hear the punchlines...lol. I'm not gonna start breaking down hs lyrics here now, but one day, i will have a post strictly for his lyrics and u guys MUST read..lol. So sha, he's my fav rap artist, and he's Sagittarius like moi! i see how we think alike sometimes..lol don't hate.. he's actually my brother's birthday mate! (Dec 4th) sooooooo he's also married to Beyonce who i love like maaad! She shud plsss have a baby for him now... i respect whatever it is they have planned out for their baby making future (NOT), but abeg jay z is 41 dis year na haba!

Ok so lemme give u guys some of his pictures and sign out!







Sometime soon i'll hit u guys up with my other loves- trey songzzzz, nicki minaj, teeto ceemos, beyonce, edris elba...etc sha

kissesss
Tunmama

3 comments: